2070 mm (81.5")
1230 mm (48.4")
1253 mm (49.3")
1250 mm (49.2")
Minimum Ground Clearance
288 mm (11.3")
3.5 m (138")
918 mm (36.1")
314 kg (692 lb) steel wheel models
318 kg (701 lb) aluminum mag wheel models
18 L (4 Imp. Gal)
Rack Capacity (Front)
50 kg (110 lb)
Rack Capacity (Rear)
90 kg (198 lb)
600 kg (1,322 lb)
One year (unlimited mileage)
Adjustable independent double wishbone / 193 mm (7.6") of wheel travel
Adjustable independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar / 232 mm (9.1") of wheel travel
Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers
Dual 205 mm discs / single piston calipers
Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
Retail Price = $12,999 (+PDI, freight, tax)
TWT Price = $11,870
(+PDI, freight, tax)
STK # YF70GPAJW
Colours: Matte Dark Blue
Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
Length: 2070 mm (81.5")
Width: 1230 mm (48.4")
Height: 1253 mm (49.3")
Weight: 314 kg (692 lb) steel wheel models,
318 kg (701 lb) alum. mag wheel models
*Be sure to check current rebates!
The Grizzly EPS SE defines beauty and beast in one all-capable package. Offering renowned terrainability, the Grizzly EPS SE adds sleek special edition colours and graphics and Maxxis Zilla® tires to the Grizzly family. This makes for the perfect machine for the riders who enjoy unmatched power to performance while still managing to turn the heads of any bystanders.
KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GRIZZLY 700 EPS & GRIZZLY 700 EPS SE:
- Aluminum alloy wheels
- Special edition paint & graphics
- 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of traction and comfort. Selected Grizzly EPS models get cast aluminum mag wheels while others feature the standard steel rims.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback".
- KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to tailor spring preload to match load or trail conditions.
- 708cc engine with optimized torque and power for exciting recreational riding.
- Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery, choke free starting and good fuel economy and easier cold-weather start-up.
- Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system and offers confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
- Aggressive styling offers excellent mud & water protection plus waterproof storage.
- High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
- Handlebar mounted 3rd headlight for added illumination
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
*Prices subject to change without notice.
2019 GRIZZLY 700 EPS SE
Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single
Bore and Stroke
103 mm x 85 mm
10.1 : 1
Mikuni 44mm throttle body F.I.
Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
7564A HWY 101, POWELL RIVER, BC