- Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range.
- Distinctively styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light.
- High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
- Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
- Two dry storages keeps your personal belongings safe; one located on the right-side front fender and one located at the rear.
- Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.
270 mm (11.0 in) (without Special Edition Accessories)
2115 mm (83.3 in) (without Special Edition Accessories)
1210 mm (47.6 in) (without Special Edition Accessories)
920 mm (36.2 in) (without Special Edition Accessories)
Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
CVT (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
1285 mm (50.6in)
12 month limited warranty.
- 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
- Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
- Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
- Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
- Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
Retail Price = $11,449 (+PDI, freight, tax)
CURRENT REBATE: -$400
TWT Price = $10,135
(+PDI, freight, tax)
Model: KingQuad 750 Power Steering
Comes with Free Winch
Contact us for details.
104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)
10.0 : 1
722cc (44.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Electronic ignition (CDI)
NEW front grill design andspeedometer cover emphasized the aggressive nature of the the KingQuad 750AXi.
Special version KingQuad 750AXi 4x4 Power Steering featuring True Timber XD3 camouflage bodywork.
Compact and lightweight electric power steering positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
Twin-spark cylinder head and modified cam profiles to improve both power output and fuel economy.
Mighty King Of The KINGQUAD Family
Three decades of ATV manufacturing experience has led to the KingQuad 750 AXi Power Steering, Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine gives the KingQuad the get up and go that’s a must-have for Utility Sport ATVs.
The KingQuad 750 AXi comes with a NEW front grill design adding to its aggressive nature, a NEW speedometer cover allowing for a sleeker look, and NEW CARLISLE tires providing excellent traction.
The KingQuad 750 AXi features a twin-spark cylinder head and modified cam profiles to improve both power output and fuel economy. The advanced Power Steering feature provides responsive handling, and the easiest maneuverability available. With an independent rear suspension, locking limited-slip front differential, and a handful of other features, the KingQuad 750 AXi Power Steering comes loaded with all the necessities to make sure you get the job done. If you’re looking for a utility sport ATV, find out what makes this Suzuki worthy of the name KingQuad. The Machine For Those Who Need The Best Of Every Feature!
- QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering, positioned high on the vehicle to help avoid water and debris, delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to help reduce rider fatigue.
- Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
- Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment
- Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.7 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
- Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
- Pressed-aluminum wheels for reduced unsprung weight
- Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support
- Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
2018 KINGQUAD 750AXI (CAMO)
Disc brake, twin
Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc
Red, Green, Black
305 kg (672 lbs) (without Special Edition Accessories)
Fuel Tank Capacity
17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)
7564A HWY 101, POWELL RIVER, BC