FEATURES AND BENEFITS
2070 mm (81.5")
1230 mm (48.4")
1529 mm (60.2")
1250 mm (49.2")
Minimum Ground Clearance
288 mm (11.3")
3.5 m (138")
918 mm (36.1")
323 kg (712 lb)
18 L (4 Imp. Gal)
Rack Capacity (Front)
50 kg (110 lb)
Rack Capacity (Rear)
90 kg (198 lb)
600 kg (1,322 lb)
One year (unlimited mileage)
Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected, single
Bore and Stroke
103 mm x 85 mm
10.1 : 1
Mikuni 44mm throttle body F.I.
Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
7564A HWY 101, POWELL RIVER, BC
Retail Price = $13,399 (+PDI, freight, tax)
TWT Price = $12,219
(+PDI, freight, tax)
STK # YF70GPLJS
Colours: Light Metallic Grey
Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic CVT with push button On-Command (2WD, 4WD limited slip, 4WD diff-lock)
Length: 2070 mm (81.5")
Width: 1230 mm (48.4")
Height: 1529 mm (60.2")
Weight: 318 kg (701 lb)
*Free Winch PROMO
Possible financing option: ~$67.31 per week for 60 months. Contact us for details.
Adjustable independent double wishbone / 193 mm (7.6") of wheel travel
Adjustable independent double wishbone with anti-sway bar / 232 mm (9.1") of wheel travel
Dual 220 mm discs / single piston calipers
Dual 205 mm discs / single piston calipers
Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12
Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12
KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GRIZZLY 700 EPS SE & GRIZZLY 700 EPS LE:
- Handlebar mounted, quick release colour matched fairing
- Heated grips & heated thumb warmer
- Heated seat cover
- Special Limited Edition paint & graphics
- 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of traction and comfort. Selected Grizzly EPS models get cast aluminum mag wheels while others feature the standard steel rims.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback".
- KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to tailor spring preload to match load or trail conditions.
- 708cc engine with optimized torque and power for exciting recreational riding.
- Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery, choke free starting and good fuel economy and easier cold-weather start-up.
- Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system and offers confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
- Aggressive styling offers excellent mud & water protection plus waterproof storage.
- High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
- Heated seat cover, heated grips and thumb warmer, removable fairing and stylish aluminum mag wheels come standard on LE model
2018 GRIZZLY 700 EPS LE
*Prices subject to change without notice.